The Planning Commission consists of seven members, each of whom is appointed by the Board of Supervisors for a 4-year term. The Commission performs planning, review and advisory functions relating to land use issues within the Township, including zoning and subdivision/land development proceedings.
The Valley Township Planning Commission routinely meets the 1st Wednesday monthly in the Valley Township Municipal Building at 7 p.m.
- Ernie Wright, Chairman
- 40 Bull Run Road Danville, PA 17821
- Ralph Reedy
- 20 Garman Road Danville, PA 17821 (570) 275-1636
- Craig Welliver
- 50 Bull Run Road Danville, PA 17821 (570) 275-7569
- Scott E. Edmeads
- 240 Jerseytown Road Danville, PA 17821 (570) 275-4479
- Jon Wetzel
- 80 Cherokee Road Danville, PA 17821 (570) 275-8994
- Dan McGann
- 10 Brookside Drive Danville, PA 17821 (570) 275-0639
- Thomas Bedisky
- 5 Fairfield Lane Danville, PA 17821 (570) 271-1605